Shabby

December 12, 2010

Catrice - Just Married + Konad

The polish I showed you yesterday (Just Married from Catrice) was nice but evenly boring. A great canvas for some stamping experiments. I say experiments. :O The idea I had in my head was nicer than the look on my nails, but hey, it's so fun to stamp! I used the wavy design from Konads image plate M69 and Millennium from China Glaze as the stamping polish. Then I stamped some cute butterflies (plate M66 + Konad Special Polish in White) on top of it.

Thanks for watching! :h

3 reacties:

Renate said...

zo hele mooie kleuren en hele mooie konadicure!!

Lendoxia said...

I like how it looks :) nice decent and feminine

AmyGrace said...

@Renate, dank je wel :)

@Lendoxia, I'm glad you like it! Thank you!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! I appreciate it very much and I like reading every single one of them.

No spam please. If you want me to take a look at your blog/website you can always send me an email with your link and I will check it out. Thanks for your understanding!