Shabby

January 26, 2011

Catherine Arley #667

Enough with the pinky pink polishes for now. Today I have a non-pink Catherine Arley for you (I want to type Elizabeth in stead of Catherine áll the time, maybe because of Elizabeth Hurley? Arley.. Hurley.. ah, well) Uhm, where was I? :i This is #667, a grey prismatic polish. This one is some kind of a lighter, toned down version of Let's Do It In 3D from the China Glaze Kaleidoscope Collection. Sadly I don't have that polish to compare, but seeing the online swatches I can definitely see some similarities. The main difference would be the size of the prismatic particles, which seem to be bigger in the China Glaze one. #667 is one of the Catherine Arley polishes with a more visible prismatic effect, even in normal daylight (2nd picture) you could see some rainbow rockin'. This is already one of my favourites as I love grey polishes and I don't have anything like it!

The application was a dream, again. This is two coats with topcoat. The topcoat doesn't seem to dull the prismatic effect by the way, so that's nice too!

Thanks for watching!









PS, getting tired of looking at these Catherine Arley polishes yet? ^^